Wednesday 30 December 2015

poem:


A BABY VIEW OF ABORTION(yoonoos peerbocus)





I came as tomorrow 
swaddled in innocence
to your warm womb
mother.....
with out your choice
or mine
destined to up date
with time
our human tree
but before love
grew in to flesh and words
what is unfinished creation
a precipitation of blood
became my transcendence




A CIRCLE(sahaha lalithambika)


The earth we live is a circle .
Hot hot sun is a circle.
The cool moon is a circle.
Delicious orange is a circle.
Bangles we wear too is a circle.
Hey... The ball we play is also a circle.
children! Now we know
What is a circle is !



A DREAM WITH IN A DREAM

Take this kiss upon the brow!
and, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow-
You are not wrong, Who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night or in a day
in a vision or in none
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.


I stand amid the roar,
of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold with in my hand
Grains of the golden sand
How few! yet how they creep 
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep -while I weep
O God! can I not save
On from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem 
But a dream within a dream?

.................................................continue





No comments:

Post a Comment